Baked Jalapeño Poppers
Who wouldn't love a plate of Jalapeño Poppers?! This beloved party snack is made with a handful of ingredients and only two steps. You'll never see a platter clear out faster.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 6 oz bacon cooked
- 4 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- 10 jalapeño peppers seeded* and halved lengthwise
Preheat the oven to 400F. Add the cream cheese, bacon, cheddar, onion powder, garlic, and chives to a mixing bowl. Use a spatula to mix everything together until well combined.
Arrange the halved jalapeños on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spoon the cheese filling into each half. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the peppers are tender and the filling begins to brown on top.
*How to seed a jalapeño pepper:
Nutritional information is an estimate and may vary depending on the ingredients you use.
Did you love this recipe? Don't forget to comment and leave a star rating!
- If you have latex/neo/nitrile/poly gloves, put them on! This is extra protection to make sure you don't burn yourself with residual pepper left on your hands and under your nails.
- Slice the jalapeño pepper in half lengthwise. Use a sharp paring knife to slice the membranes away from the inside edge of the peppers.
- Turn the pepper over and give it a few taps to get out any lingering seeds.
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 85mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 291IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1mg